Yosemite

Well I finally made it to Yosemite. Friedhelm and I decided to
take a quick trip last Wed thinking during the middle of the week
there wouldn't be much of a crowd. Oops, spring break!

The amount of water in the Merced River and the various falls is amazing.

There are falls just about everywhere you look.





Fern Spring is always a popular photo spot. I went on the other side of the
road and got this shot. I guess this could be called 'moss cascade', I chose
 Lower Fern Spring instead. This is actually
a small portion of  area.




While Big Oak Flat Road is closed to thru traffic, they do allow you to drive up
a few miles. That allowed me to clime down under the Tamarack Creek 
Bridge and get a few shots.





Off to the left of the Lower Cascades, is a smaller one. Less visited 
but quite beautiful.





Even the smaller falls have a beauty, especially against
the roughness of the granite.





Last but not least 




Go, See, Enjoy, Photograph

Dave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mono Lake

Foothill Wildflowers